Welcome to Bean Family Wellness!
Bean Family Wellness offers a full range of prenatal, birth, postpartum & early years services to families in Winnipeg and Southern Manitoba.
- Doula services in Winnipeg and Rural Manitoba,
- Rental services for breast pumps, TENS machines, and birth pools with FREE city-wide delivery (and some areas of rural Manitoba),
- Online boutique with popular products for pregnancy, birth, postpartum, breastfeeding, natural baby care and beyond!
- Private Prenatal Classes in Winnipeg and Rural Manitoba,
- Support Groups,
- Lending Library,
- and Professional Newborn, Child & Birth Imagery and Photography services (Imagery by Bean)
Special Services & Projects
- Bean Family Wellness also offers volunteer services through The Tiny Footprints Project, a project supporting families with premature babies living in the NICU.
- The Art of Breastmilk Project is a project of Bean Family Wellness.
Photographer, Ilissa Kolly, is a member of the Canadian Birth Photographers Association and the International Association of Professional Birth Photographers. Ilissa has been featured in several internationally published magazines such as Midwifery Today, Pathways to Family Wellness, Holistic Parenting Magazine, and Natural Pregnancy Magazine.
Bean Family Wellness was established in January 1, 2015 after operating under two separate businesses since 2012, Kolly Photography and Simply Beautiful Childbirth Services. Bean Family Wellness was launched in an effort to allow our clients better and easier access to our services, plus offer even more services. We hope that you love the change!
Learn more about the owner
Want to learn more about the face behind Bean Family Wellness? Meet Ilissa here.